Thursday, April 8, 2010
I found the suitcases in the end bedroom. I tried to hide and stow away but I was discovered.
This must mean Vicki and Paul are going on holidays. I get sent off to a lovely pet resort called the Megalong Valley Cattery when they do this....
Sylvia treats me really well. We have heated pads in our baskets and I can come and go from my cage throughout the day as I am a really well behaved cat and socialise with the others really well too. Last time Vicki came to pick me up and I didn't want to leave - she was upsetting my routine - I was doing hammock time.
The time before Paul came with Vicki to collect me and I gave Paul a tour of the Cattery - my room, my bed, my bowls, the kitchen, the outdoor play areas. It was great showing Paul what I got up to.
If you want to follow Paul & Vicki's holiday blog while they are away, here it is. I will be following them on their adventures!
Paul & Vicki's blog
I will do the occasional Wordless Wednesday while they are away, but I will chat to you all when my holiday is over too.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
My friend Halle passed this awesome Award along to me. I feel so priveleged.
Jacquelines Cat House blog
There are rules that go along with accepting though:
The rules are simple: Each recipient must share 4 things about themselves that represent the 4 colors of the mood ring and each recipient must choose 4 colorful friends to pass the award onto...Of course, you should post links to the blog who presented you the award and to the colorful blogs you choose.
Here are my thoughts on the colors:
1. Blue would have to represent my beautiful blue eyes (sorry - it is the same as Halles thoughts....)
2. Pink is definitely for my pink snuggle up blanket.
3. Orange would have to represent the colour of Vicki's hair.
4. Green is the colour of my garden and I love my garden.
My 4 colourful friends that I pass this Award along to are:
1. Blue - for Sakura who also has beautiful blue eyes like me.
2. Pink - for the lovely Sweet Praline who is a gorgeous girl and I always imagine her in pink.
3. Orange - for Noll who is a gorgeous ginger cat who shares beautiful pearls of wisdom with us all.
4. Green - for Brian who inspired us all to go green for St Patricks Day recently - great job!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
Vicki and Paul turned the outside light on the other night and saw this guy poking around on the back verandah. It might be the same little guy that ran up the stairs one night and looked in at us eating dinner - very cheeky!
I promise you I live in harmony with the brush tail possums - they are nearly as big as me and I don't like the look of their claws! They patrol my perimeters at night when I am inside relaxing with Vicki & Paul.