Tuesday, April 6, 2010
I got a cool Award!
My friend Halle passed this awesome Award along to me. I feel so priveleged.
Jacquelines Cat House blog
There are rules that go along with accepting though:
The rules are simple: Each recipient must share 4 things about themselves that represent the 4 colors of the mood ring and each recipient must choose 4 colorful friends to pass the award onto...Of course, you should post links to the blog who presented you the award and to the colorful blogs you choose.
Here are my thoughts on the colors:
1. Blue would have to represent my beautiful blue eyes (sorry - it is the same as Halles thoughts....)
2. Pink is definitely for my pink snuggle up blanket.
3. Orange would have to represent the colour of Vicki's hair.
4. Green is the colour of my garden and I love my garden.
My 4 colourful friends that I pass this Award along to are:
1. Blue - for Sakura who also has beautiful blue eyes like me.
2. Pink - for the lovely Sweet Praline who is a gorgeous girl and I always imagine her in pink.
3. Orange - for Noll who is a gorgeous ginger cat who shares beautiful pearls of wisdom with us all.
4. Green - for Brian who inspired us all to go green for St Patricks Day recently - great job!