Sunday, September 19, 2010

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*




Sunday, Sunday, Sunday - where does the week go? I know you have all been hanging out for todays affirmation.....

In case you have forgotten how it works, you can view the original post here:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Alley Cat.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Be adventurous. Everything will go your way."

Well I think I have been very adventurous today by showing you my new look created by the lovely Kel. Thanks for my crazy-eyed look!!! But I truly believe everything will go my way regardless - it always does.....Enjoy your Sunday.

9 comments:

  1. Have you had too much nip and it's given you crazy eyes? Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL !!! Love your crazy eyes, Batu
    and thank you for great reading

    Everyday Mr Puddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you look pretty adventurous fur sure Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Khrazed Eyes are good!

    I get them when I get loose and go on RUNABOUT!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL - love your new look, Batu! Good affirmation today. You know, everything should naturally go our way, on account of we're cats! Have a good week!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first got here (and you should be REALLY impressed that Bleubeard reminded me that your Sunday was actually my Saturday), I wondered what in the world was going on. You certainly look pretty crazy in that new look. I was wondering if you are trying on a Halloween look.

    I see things are starting to green up just as Bleubeard's garden is starting to die. Even the catnip didn't survive the heat and dry conditions we had this summer. Hope your summer is more pleasant than ours was.

    Have an awesome Sunday (if it still IS Sunday in your neck of the sandbox) and rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy weekend Batu. I'm sure everything will go your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those crazy eyes and am sure all will go your way.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. We be bein' adventurous pirate t'day! Arr!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!