Sunday, April 10, 2011

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*




I have been looking forward to Sunday....I have to tell you that I have loved this week, lots of sunshine and frolicking....so I have pulled the perfect card to share with you all.

If you are new to my Sunday affirmations, here is the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Catharsis.




The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Enjoy the freedom that comes with release."

That must mean when I am released from the back door and go frolicking down my yard. Oh boy do I enjoy that freedom. I hate being stuck in the house all the time....I must be a little like a gypsy wanderer..except I do like coming home to my warm comfortable bed and Temptations, Friskies, chicken etc which you would never get if you lived out of a loving home....okay, so I am a part-time freedom lover. I can live with that.

Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for all your words of wisdom last Sunday. I knew I would learn cool things if I handed the floor over to you guys!!!

11 comments:

  1. Great one Batu! But my release is chasing my sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your cards in the window of a fancy store today Batu, and thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that is the freedom of letting the khat eskhape?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm learning more and more every visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've never known that kind of release but it's nice to have a good home with treats and snuggles!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicki would like to be released from the enclosed back space--he certainly keeps trying! :-P

    Happy Sunday!

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so true , Batu
    Today My daddy hugs me so tight !
    When he release his arms....I'm super enjoy my freedom of breath in, Breath out !...COD ! almost dying ! Too much love : )

    Have A Lovely Sunday, Batu
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm more obsessed with freedom when I am denied it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! Batu, I think you got it right. Of course you always do :-)

    Have a great Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now my cone is gone, I have had freedom this week and been playing out in the garden without my harness for the first time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!