Sunday, May 8, 2011

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*



Sunday rolled around quick this week....time again for your Sunday Affirmation. Are you READY? It's a good one this week.....

If you can't remember how this works, here is the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Cat Suit.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Be daring. Be wild. Be bold."

That is me all over! I am always daring, always wild (grrrr!) and I am the boldest of the bold! I am always testing my boundaries, running wild in the backyard and telling Paul how to run the household....(feed me, feed me, no feed me NOW!!!!).

Enjoy your daring, wild and bold Sunday.....

12 comments:

  1. Hmm, maybe we need to add some wild tuna to our diets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you got to be a little wild! Have a great day Batu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is PURRfect for all Cats! Please excuse us while we go run amok, um, wild!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Good Excuse for me !..Hee..heh..heh

    And Batu, Happy Mommy's Day to your mom : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHH, I love to be wild1. You look gorgoeus in that gypsy head dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Yes! I want to run wild too! And I likes to be bold to that little dog Reye! I hiss at her often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That describes me too. Eric would rather nap.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am daring but I am not very bold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom says we're always wild!!


    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!