Sunday, June 10, 2012

Psychic Sunday



Welcome to Psychic Sunday!

If you are new to my blog, go here to read about how Psychic Sundays work:
http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/psychic-sunday.html

Here is this week's card:




The affirmation for this week is, "No one can escape from their individuality."

I love my individuality!  I have never seen any other cat as beautiful or unique as me - is that how you feel?

This is a quote by Arthur Schopenhauer.  Here are some more:

Arthur Schopenhauer Quotes

More Arthur Schopenhauer Quotes

See you next week!



5 comments:

  1. Great card Batu and we are all looking good...individually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely are happy with our individual selves. It seems to be only humans that struggle with that, and often try to be what they're not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card this week, Batu. Yep, us cats are all unique in our own ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... there are lots of black cats out there but none like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we agree! Our parents tell us all the time that we are one of a kind! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!