Friday, December 28, 2012

The 30 Most Important Cats of 2012


Hi everyone,

Did you see this website?  The 30 most important cats of 2012?  And I am not on the list?  How can people resist my cream covered face?

Check it out below:

The 30 Most Important Cats 0f 2012

My favourites are (in no particular order):

Colonel Meow (below):



Or the Alarm Clock Cat:






Or actually, my favourite is Henri...the Existentialist Cat.  There are now three parts to this story so if you go to youTube and type in "Henri Cat", you can watch all episodes....:



Which one of the 30 is your favourite?






3 comments:

  1. I agree, you should be on the list fur sure Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted 'Khyra gets her own khat' to be on the list fur 2012 -

    *SIGH!*

    Another year without the most special of pressies ;-)

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I've inkhluded woo and this link on my Saturday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mol! Batu, that is such a cute picture of you :D We don't understand how you didn't make that list! We hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas!

    Pip, SMidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!