Sunday, April 14, 2013

Psychic Sunday


Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.

I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.

The card I have pulled for you today is Tolerance:



The advice for this card is, "While it is important to speak your truth and express your own opinions, it is also necessary to allow others the same freedom. Be tolerant of other people's views and be prepared to reach a compromise."

I am very tolerant - I expect the best of all people and mostly they comply with pats and hugs.  We only have a few visitors who are intolerant of me and they never come back.

Have an awesome Sunday.






3 comments:

  1. That is a very good point to make and I agree if they are intolerant then don't come back because you are number one.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...tolerance. That's something we need to be better at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good card, Batu. It's the same here ... people who are intolerant usually don't ever come back to our house. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!