Sunday, November 16, 2014

Me and my comfy new basket lining

I have a basket by the front door that I love sitting in and watching the world go by.  I can see everyone arrive at the front door, leave parcels, leave the house and just generally wander around the yard - all from the comfort of a basket.
The lining had become worn out, so I was delighted when Vicki recovered it all for me and look at the lovely fabric - purple and black cats...looks a bit halloween-like! 



 Here I am testing it out for the first time...




Yes, very comfy





3 comments:

  1. What a great basket you have, Batu. And we love that new lining. Purple is one of our favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Batu! That bed and lining look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!