Saturday, April 25, 2009

Anzac Day

I love Anzac Day. For those of you who want to learn more about what Anzac Day is, click here:

Anzac Day Information

The Dawn Service, the Last Post, even the games of Two-Up (and you know I love my gambling)...it all brings a tear to my eye...

Here is me after celebrating Anzac Day a bit too hard with Paul.























I hope you all had a good ANZAC Day and remember those diggers who died for our Country.

Listen to the Last Post here
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.


Lest we Forget


3 comments:

  1. Hi Batu! It is nice to meet you. That was a nice post. We think it is important for everybody to remember why today deserves recognition. You are rightly proud of Paul- he is a hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Paul for doing our country proud. I hope you didn't drink too much beer Batu :)

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batu, are you laughing in that first pic? :D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!