Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let's play tag


My buddy Huffle Mawson is playing tag on her blog:
Huffle Mawson Explorer Cat blog
The rules are:

* Tag and link back to the person who tagged you.
* List 6 (un)important things that make you happy.
* Tag 6 bloggers and let them know they’re “it”.

So six things that make me happy are...

1. Lying lengthwise in between Vicki & Paul in bed at night - they are so toasty and warm!
2. Friskies for breakfast in the laundry.
3. Kangaroo meat - I can smell it in the freezer!
4. Weekends when Vicki & Paul are home to let me in and out, in and out, in and out (at whim)
5. Dried fish - my special treat
6. Lying directly under one of the central heating vents to sleep.

Those are my six things, there are plenty more I could add to the list though! Anyone who wants to play, please go ahead. You will be my "six tags". Tag - you're now "it"!

4 comments:

  1. Nice happy things - I mean, fur a khat!

    The furiends that tagged Huffle also tagged me so I'll be doing it 'soon' - I have it on the list by the laptop so my assistant khan remind me!

    Happy Weekend!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of things there. My mum did that one for me its fun. I love the picture of you on the railings.

    Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good list Batu! Thanks for playing along.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your list especially the bit about going in/out/in/out etc etc

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!