Monday, November 16, 2009

I was tagged by Sakura


I was tagged in Sakura's blog:
Sakura's blog

I have to answer these questions.....

What food do I love the most?

Definitely anything roasted - chicken, lamb or beef.
Plus I love my Friskies of a morning. If you don't know what Friskies are - go here for more information:

Friskies Website




And what food do I hate the most?

I hate no-name brand stuff - wet and dry - it tastes awful!
Plus Pizza crusts leave a lot to be desired.

As part of this I have to tag other blogs - if you are reading this, then I have tagged you!


3 comments:

  1. We LOVE Ice Cream and Cream Cheese
    We don't love, mustard

    You look so kyute today. And, we hope you can come to Skeeter's 13th purrday pawty tomorrow! We'll have LOTS of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear Batu!
    Thank you so much for taking it.
    Your tastes are....esquisite
    :)
    have a wonderful day dear Batu
    Friends!
    Sakura

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!