Sunday, August 7, 2011

Psychic Sundays Revisited




Back again this week revisiting some of the Best Of's in the Psychic Sunday blogs...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is like last week, from March this year....you must have all been very chatty in March....

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2011/03/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_27.html#comments



So that card was The Cat that got the Cream.

And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"Spoil yourself. You deserve it."

What I loved about these replies is that everyone shared their secret "getting spoilt" behaviour! But it was Cheyenne-Millie from Millie's House who totally agreed with me about having servants.....

Please go and say hello to Cheyenne-Millie - it is a very funny blog and I love reading about the antics that go on there.....

http://mmc-millieshouse.blogspot.com/

So come back next week for more fun! I will continue to revisit the Psychic Sundays and I enjoy profiling my visitors too!

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!


9 comments:

  1. It's never a bad idea to get a little spoilage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alway spoil myself, and tomorrow, I will get the big spoil from my human because it's World Cat Day...Can't wait : )
    Have a nice day Batu
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheyenne Millie is one of my best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, us cats deserved to be spoiled!! But not spoiled like how meat can get spoiled. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With your card's permission, we will definitely spoil ourselves today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that one Batu, a little spoiled is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're cats - we deserve spoiling!!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Ha! I thinks that is great! I must show this to my mom to remind her! Bad servant, mom, is slacking in her duties!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!