Sunday, September 25, 2011

Psychic Sundays Revisited





Hi Everyone!

I am back again this week revisiting some of the Best Of's in the Psychic Sunday blogs...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is again from April this year (Only because it seems to be the smae weather here today).

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2011/04/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_17.html

So that card was Catastrophe.




And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"What a mess! Get that problem sorted out today before it escalates"

I loved the comment from Friends Furever - Allie, Ellie, Tamir, Clifford & Cubby as they said they make messes EVERY day! How true!

Please go and and say hello to the Friends Furever Gang. They have lots of tales to share...

http://friendsfurevercatblog.blogspot.com/

So come back next week for more fun! I will continue to revisit the Psychic Sundays and I enjoy profiling my visitors too!

Enjoy your Sunday and stay out of the rain today....

8 comments:

  1. Making messes can be a lot of fun!! Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hopes the weather there doesn't gets too messy! I am scared of messy weather! Though, I likes to make messes! Spooky here has been dragging around pieces of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorted out a mess ? I think that's my mom job ..tee..heh
    Happy Sunday , Batu
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shhhhhh, the problem today is the matted fur on my butt. I want SS to forget about it. Yeoooooowwwwwwwww, I am caught, heeeeeeelp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sorted out my problem today by sending the Big Cat (Cosi the Enforcer) home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOL Thanks for mentioning us! We're still busy making messes!!!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A mess? We Cats would NEVER make one of those, tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorting out the mess we make? That's what our humans are for. MOL - Sammy and Moosey

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!