Sunday, April 1, 2012

Psychic Sunday






Welcome everyone.  I hope you enjoy my Psychic Sunday today....

If you are new to my blog, go here to read about how Psychic Sundays work:
http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/psychic-sunday.html

 Here is this week's card:






The affirmation for this week is, "It's not a succesful climb unless you enjoy the journey."

This is how I climb!  Very ungracefully.  I put it down to the fact that I was an indoor ca for the first 18 months of my life and then when I came to Vicki & Paul, I absolutely insisted on going outside.  I had blood blisters on my paws as I wasn't used to such rough surfaces and it took me a while to "get" the whole climbing thing.....

This week's quote is from someone called Dan Benson.  We did a quick google seach on him but nobody stood out...however, it is a clever quote.  So there is no further reading for you this week.

I hope you have a lovely Sunday - I know I will as the clocks change for the end of daylight savings and I get an extra hour of sleep - Aaaah!  
See you next week!


7 comments:

  1. Oh I climb okay, but I fall even better! Good card Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we love to climb....and we always enjoy the journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very good card and looks suspicioulsy like the way I climbed when I was little hee he :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very good quote. We think humans could learn from us--we certainly do enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes they could learn from us because we always enjoy the journey.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh heh...I prefer to journey with all four paws firmly on the ground!
    Johnny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humans are so slow to pick up on what we cats already know!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!