Sunday, October 28, 2012

Psychic Sunday





 Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.  I hope you are enjoying my new cards:

 I found them on Amazon.
Anyway, I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.
The card I have pulled for you today is Safety:



The advice for this card is, "It's safe for you to come out of hiding - the coast is clear. You may feel as if you are wandering into unfamiliar territory. There's no need to be scared - remember, life never throws you more than you can manage."

This is so APT!  Vicki & Paul were very worried about me and thought I had injured my back so took me to the V - E - T.  He discovered an abcess near my bottom so no wonder I couldn't sit down!  I have been on a course of antibiotics (tablet down the throat), painkillers (liquid in my food) and salt baths.  No wonder I am in hiding.  But I do know that it is for my own good.  I can tell you it is all clearing up very nicely so maybe I will come out of hiding now.....


Have a great Sunday - out in the open!
xxx






5 comments:

  1. Glad you are recovering from that nasty abscess. We would be hiding too if we had to have pills and all sorts done to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How AWFUL! We're glad that you're healing up and ready to come out into the open.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Batu. That doesn't sound like fun at all. We hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that sounds pretty nasty, Batu! Purrs for a speedy recovery so you can come out of hiding for good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope that the nasty abcess will go away real quick !

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!