Sunday, May 12, 2013

Psychic Sunday





Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.

I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.

The card I have pulled for you today is Stay Focused:






The advice for this card is, "Be clear about your purpose.  What are you setting out to achieve? You will succeed only if you remain 100% focused on the goal"

Mmmmm.  What is my focus and purpose?  Food?  Yes always.  What am I setting out to achieve?  Happiness in the sun.  Yes, I think that can be my purpose for today....

Enjoy your focused and purposeful Sunday!







3 comments:

  1. We're focused on getting treats all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good card. We must stay focused on getting what we want.. But as cats we usually do.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We usually focus on food too. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!