Sunday, June 23, 2013

Psychic Sunday





Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.

I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.

The card I have pulled for you today is Strength in Numbers:






The advice for this card is, "If you are feeling weak or afraid, try calling on a friend for company and support. Together you will get through this challenging time."

Weak and afraid?  Who does this card think it is talking to????  I always have friends around and feel very strong.

Do you find strength in numbers?  Who are your friends?
Enjoy your strong Sunday!







2 comments:

  1. I am not weak either. I am a Mighty Hunter, just ask the mousies that live here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, me and Wally hang out together...and we have fun playing!

    Ernie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!