Sunday, July 21, 2013

Psychic Sunday




We only have 2 cards left in the pack.....so here is this weeks....



The card I have pulled for you today is Embracing Differences:





The advice for this card is, "At times you may feel as though everyone around you is different to you. Learn to see differences in a more positive light. Diversity keeps life interesting...embrace it!"

Isn't everyone different?  I know that everyone is different to me because I am so special.  But I love people all the same...especially if there are pats or food involved.

How are you going to embrace differences on this Sunday?

Tune in next week for my last Psychic Sunday from this pack of cards.......






1 comment:

  1. Pats, food, treats....the equalizers!!!

    Happy Sunday!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!