Friday, May 29, 2009

I got an Award!



All Over The World - Award
I wanted to show you the International Bloggers Award that my totally awesome friend, Ginger Jasper gave me.... Thank you GJ, I really appreciate it!!

Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
Questions & Your Answers:

The person who tagged you His/her site’s title and url: http://pughysgingerfurball.blogspot.com/
Date when you were tagged: May 26, 2009.
Persons you tagged (see below)I’m passing this award on to:

Colin Does Australia
Alba
Naes World
Adventures with Pemberley
Aoises World
Millies House
Mickey the Black Cat

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award Batu! That's a good start to the weekend.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it and you are very welcome.

    Have a good weekend.

    Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khongrats!

    Woo must be doing something khorrekhtly...fur a khat that is!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi =) My name is Jasmim. We have a blog called Macadamya. Congratulations for the award! Mom said that she love cats with his color, I'm jealous '-'
    But you are very beautiful =)

    Jas & Gi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award and for thinking about me! We appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concatulations on that award !!
    Thank you for passing it on to us also :)
    WOOT!!!!!
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia and Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for passing on this lovely award to me. I am very honoured. Congratulations are in order !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award. GJ gave it to me too, but my secretary hasn't had a chance to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Batu, thanks for posting the International Bloggers Community tag. I’ve included you already in the masterlist here: http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/2009/04/international-bloggers-community.html at number 223.

    Again, many thanks and happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!