Thursday, June 18, 2009



My very good buddy, Jasmim, passed on an excellent award to me:

"That blog has Glamour"

thank you very much - I am very excited to receive this award and Vicki loves it because it is purple....

The rules for receiving this award are the following:

1. To list five consumption desires that would leave you with more glamour.
* I am a cat - I am already glamorous!
2. To do a list with eight things that he/she would like to do before dying.
See below

3. To leave a comment to who invited her.

Completed - go and visit Jasmim....

Jasmim's blog

1. To eat kangaroo meat every night
2. To be allowed to stay in the house 24/7
3. To have either Vicki and/or Paul home 24/7 to let me in and out of the house at whim
4. To be publicly adored - maybe a superstar!
5. To have my own television show!
6. To achieve 100 friends on my blog!
7. To have a bowl of friskies in the laundry that never runs out
8. To never have to go to the VET ever again!



3 comments:

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!