Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Daredevil Book for Cats






I got given this book from Kat & Steve. I am finding it fascinating and thought I would share some of Prince Cuddles' wisdom with you.

The Cat Doctrine according to Prince Cuddles:

1. Just as Earth revolves around the Sun, so the world revolves around us. That is how it should be.

2. If a job is worth doing, it's worth being done by someone else. (Our human servants more often than not).

3. We are great, and being great is exhausting work. Thus we should lounge around as often and for as long as possible. It's only reasonable.


Thanks Prince Cuddles - this is a doctrine that we can all live by.



For more information on this book, go to the authors website by clicking below:

Nick Griffiths website - author of The Daredevil Book for Cats

3 comments:

  1. I'll wait fur the next one in the series!

    That is the one that reveals this book is all wrong - and that is really khanines!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look into getting this book, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I think we need that book here at home!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!