Monday, December 14, 2009
Special Award from Leonka
I got a great and special mention on Leonka's blog and he passed on this award to me:
I especially love that I am called Super Batu on this blog.
As part of accepting this award I have to share seven secrets about me....hmmmmm....lets see.....
1. I am an abandoned orphan. Vicki and Paul rescued me from the RSPCA.
2. I absolutely go mental for Friskies - if anyone even approaches the laundry, I suddenly appear and insist on having Friskies poured for me - I even show people where they are kept!
3. At night, my favourite spot to sleep is horizontally between Vicki and Paul.
4. I love hiding in bushes to watch the fun going on around me.
5. I used to keep a lonely neighbour company while he was sick. He died 2 years ago and I still miss him. I did this while Vicki and Paul were at work so they never knew the good deed I was doing.
6. I am a fantastic rat/mouse catcher. I am commended by the neighbours with chickens, horses etc that they don't have to leave many traps outs - I do the job for them!
7. I am a sucker for a good chin scratch - do that and I am anyones!