Sunday, December 6, 2009
Sunday Wisdom from the Daredevil Book of Cats
According to Prince Cuddles, he thinks cats are not fussy eaters:
It's a spiteful myth that cats are excessively choosy. In fact, they will eat most things a reasonable human servant will set in front of them including:
* Anything cooked by Gordon Ramsay
* Or Marco Pierre White
* Or Mario Batali
* But not that Jamie Oliver bloke, his outsized tongue puts me off
* Oysters? Maybe, but only with a dash of fresh lime and a hint of tabasco
* Truffles? Nah, too mushroomy
* Pate de foie gras? Bleugh, rubbish, I wouldn't feed that to a dog!
* Exquisite shashimi prepared by Japan's most celebrated chef. You're kidding! If I want a teensy weensy portion of masterfully sliced fish - I'll ask for it!
Awesome list Prince Cuddles. Everyone knows my favourite is mince - of any kind - beef, lamb, chicken, veal and kangaroo!
Nick Griffiths website - author of The Daredevil Book for Cats