Sunday, November 14, 2010

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*



How are you on this fine Sunny Sunday??? I have been lazing and relaxing in the sun on my back verandah....

Here is your weekly affirmation for this week.....

Just in case you have forgotten how it works, you can view the original post here:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Catalog.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Treat yourself to some retail therapy"

Retail therapy? Is that where I send Vicki out to buy all my favourite treats??? Friskies, Fancy Feast cat food, Temptations...maybe even a new rug or bed???
Lets see how I go...

Enjoy your lazy Sunday!

16 comments:

  1. Excellent card! We have a list for our Mommy right here under this cushion...MOOOMMMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this means our mom should go Xmas shopping for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! We don't think we want to be re-tailed. We are quite happy with the ones we have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card, Batu
    I think I start to write the list what I want now : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope she brings you all those things!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this!!!!

    You look gorgeous, as always, Batu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is great!! We will write that list immediately!! I needs more toys!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, mummy IS going to shopping today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is not where my mum goes out and buys a new camera, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh yesss thats a good card. Need no further bidding on the way to spend.. MOL Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yow! This is a great affirmation! :-) um, mom, you need to go toy and treat shopping for us...

    Have a great Sunday, Batu!

    -Pip, Smidgen, Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Retail therapy=treats=awesome card!!...Happy week, sweet boy...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a good card for the humans - they have been shopping for a dishwasher this weekend. But still undecided.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!