Sunday, November 28, 2010

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*



Welcome to my Sunday Affirmation. I think todays is very apt as Vicki & Paul went to a Christmas Party last night and left me to my own devices......

Your weekly affirmation for this week is.....

Just in case you have forgotten how it works, you can view the original post here:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is When the Cat's Away.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Enjoy your freedom..."

Well, as cats, we always have our freedom...but today I am free to do what I like...what shall I do? Have a catnap? Patrol the borders? Eat some Friskies? I think all of the above.....

Enjoy your Sunday and hope you are enjoying your freedom too!

9 comments:

  1. Batu, I tried for my freedom today, and Daddy snagged me *just* as I was almost free of my harness! Rats.
    XX The Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now we're enjoying our freedom to snooze! :-)

    MOL @ The Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much the same thing as what khanines khan do too!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true ! I just got out of the house even it's rain to enjoy my freedom : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to use our freedom to nap today, handsome Batu=it's what we always do on Sundays and everyday, really :)...Have a great day, sweet friend...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm! Freedom to do as we want! I have been getting on the table! That place where the humans think is theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freedom? :sigh: I am not allowed out the front garden without supervision.

    You are looking very handsome today, Batu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reading Batu! Freedom is in the paw of the beholder...we are free to be happy, which is a great way to spend every day!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!