Sunday, March 20, 2011

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*




Terrible week for cats here - good one for ducks! Rain, rain, rain...and it doesn't matter which door I try to go out - the weather is the same at the back door and the front door! *sigh*

But enough about my wet week - lets get down to business....if you forget how this works, here is the link to my original blog post to learn about my weekly affirmations:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Democat.




The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Stand up for what you believe in."

Well there are State Elections on at the moment so this might be the time to start my campaign for more friskies for breakfast, or more ham for lunch, or maybe I will push for roast turkey for dinner? I like the picture on this card...Purrs for Peace.....let's all do that instead.

Have a wonderful Sunday and make sure you stand up for what YOU believe in!

12 comments:

  1. We like that purrs for peace, Batu. And we could stand up for more Temptations!

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...are you sure you aren't in California, Batu?

    We'd stand up for more treats too but purrs for peace is even better.

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will purr for peace. We will stand up for more treats as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Batu! Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wet days are un patriotic and should be voted out. Elect someone who will attend to that, and also to having more treats for all fine looking kitties like Batu ..... and Buddy Bear too.

    Buddy says "Hi, Prrrrrrrr ......"

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been nice here this weekend! You should have come to visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pop over here, its lovely and sunny today :) I am standing up today in my blog hee he. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can teleport to our house for some sun!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that card, standing for what you believe is purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let's see, I stand for for treats, so I must believe in them. So right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Treats sound good! I always loves to eat! But peace is really important too! I will stand for both treats and peace!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!