Sunday, June 26, 2011

The LAST Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own digital scrapbook



Well, I have come to the end of the pack of Cat Comfort Cards. How much fun has this been exploring them and sharing our stories???? Thanks so much to all of you who visited and enjoyed these Sundays together.
I never thought when I first started doing these Sunday sessions that you would enjoy them so much.
Here is a final reminder of how they work....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

So I know everyone is dying to know what I have saved for the last week.....

Todays card is Technocat.




The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Learn a new skill. It will open up many possibilities."

Technocat!!! Well that is all the cats on the Cat Blogosphere - we are all Technocats! As for learning new skills, we do that all the time! Look at the awesome Smilebox creation I did to celebrate all our Psychic Sundays together.

Thanks for calling past and now lets all PARTY!!! Pass me the catnip and who drank all the champagne??? (It was Vicki of course....)

Woo HOO! Celebrate!


15 comments:

  1. Batu, Is this for real ? Last Day !

    I love your Psychic Sundays ! and thank you so much to doing reading every Sunday since I know you ( That's 1 year for me, Tomorrow is my Blogoversary ). I feel sad a little bit, but well, nothing last long forever. Love your digital book a lot ! Vicki done a great jobs

    Now Let's get High !! Pawty on with nips
    Happy Celebration !!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Technocata (aka us)! Yay for the party! A BIG, BIG YAY for Batu who read the cards and gave us all pertinent advice in all the Sundays past.

    We have enjoyed all the Psychic Sundays. As furriends, we'll always be back to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll bring a big pitcher of Meowgaritas to celebrate! We have really enjoyed this...shucks, Sundays just won't be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved your Psychic Sundays! That smilebox was fun. We brought meowgaritas and ham for the celebration!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had a lot of fun with your Psychic Sundays, Batu! We liked your Smilebox book - now we see how you chose each card :-D ...the tastiest? Today's card is a good one. Maybe we'll take up a new,er, decorating skill...

    So on to the pawty! yoW!
    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. KhonKHats!

    Now, woo need a pakhk of Khanine Khards!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've enjoyed all the Sunday affirmations, Batu! Thanks for doing this and for hosting a fabulous party too!

    P.S. The Smilebox book was fantastic -- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great card to finish off the deck! Now Batu, I think you should put them all in a pile so we can whap them about! They were fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have really enjoyed your Psychic Sunday posts, and of course, you are totally amazing all the time, handsome Batu!...Thanks for inviting us to your awesome party...Have a fun week ahead, precious friend and we hope you will be able to stop by for Sukki's Gotcha Day on Tuesday...smoochies...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Batu, we sure have enjoyed your Psychic Sundays. We'll miss them. But for now, let's party!! We'll have some nip and 3 of those meowgaritas that the Lounge Kats brought!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great smilebox creation! We like your pictures and the background colors!

    Batu! Already we miss your wonderful Psychic Sundays. We enjoy the card and your interpetatiion of them! Love your party and your company!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course we are technocats1 I even have an iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woof! Batu, I think you're gggggrrrrreat!!

    I am as sad to see psychic Sundays leave as I am when my favourite ball rolls under the lounge. Arroooo!!!

    I wish you many happy journeys with all your four paws on a warm blanket.

    Love from your barking mad mate,

    Tuppence T. Dawg.

    p.s. Mum says hi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Psychic Sundays! It's been a lot of fun! In fact I forgot to mention that I had shared one of you psychic Sundays with followers on my CFYC FB page. And they enjoyed it too.

    The smilebox is a great memento! You always looked so great with your fortune teller ball and in your psychic apparel!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!