Sunday, October 14, 2012

Psychic Sunday








Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.  I hope you are enjoying my new cards:

 I found them on Amazon.
Anyway, I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.
The card I have pulled for you today is Bewilderment:



The advice for this card is, "Life's journey is full of strange new encounters - it's normal to feel a little bewildered by an unexpected outcome or discovery.  Know that you are always equipped to deal wit whatever happens, so relax and try to take life as it comes."

I love coming across new encounters...that is why I patrol my yard constantly - in case something has changed!  In fact, I better go and check it now!

Have a great Sunday!
xxx











3 comments:

  1. Purrfect advice especially for humans :)
    Have a pawsome sunday , Batu !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you find something good in your yard, Batu! Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping you don't experience bewilderment too often.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!