Sunday, February 3, 2013

Psychic Sunday


Welcome back to Psychic Sunday.

I hope you like what I have in store for you this week.

The card I have pulled for you today is Dare to be Different:



The advice for this card is, "Think outside the square and you will unlock your unique potential.  Be a leader, not a follower - dare to be different!"

But I am already different! We are all unique.  Even I know that!  How do you show the world that you are different and unique?


Have a great Sunday......




3 comments:

  1. This is easy, Batu !
    I always be a leader , i alwys be A SUPREME BOSS OF MOM...tee..heh
    Happy Sunday
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Batu! We are all unique...and special...in our own ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are different in our own way too.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!