Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Words of Wisdom





Today's quote is:

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
―    Robert A. Heinlein

Robert is an American novelist and Science Fiction writer - you can learn more about him here:

Robert A. Heinlein Biography

The next door neighbour has a new dog - a little Jack Russell called Jill.  I am much bigger than Jill.  but that doesn't stop her from coming into my yard and stealing my food from the laundry.  She is very naughty and I always dob her in if she is still in the yard when Paul & Vicki get home from work.

So that must be what this quote is referring to. I just have to get used to Jill doing what she pleases - even if it is in my yard!  At least she knows I am the boss of my yard and steers clear of me.

Have a great Sunday all!





2 comments:

  1. We like that quote. And we hope Jill learns some manners and stops stealing your foods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a purrfect interpretation of Mr. Heinlein's words, Batu!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!