Sunday, May 22, 2011

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*




Oh the joy of Sundays....don't you just love lazing around with the Family while they read the paper, cook a BBQ breakfast and mow the lawn.....but I digress. I know you are all here to find out how your week will turn out. I have a great card for you all this week.

If you can't remember how this works, here is the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Catkin.




The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Think about the positive qualities you have inherited from your family."

I know I have picked up lots of positive qualities from my family. My farts can clear a room - just like Paul...my table manners also come from Paul. My love of fish comes from Vicki - especially prawns....my love of champagne - from Vicki....mmmm what else? While I am pondering my good qualities, I want to wish you all a lovely Sunday with your Kin.



13 comments:

  1. MOL...I love your positive qualities ...Ha..Ha..sharing, caring ! I do that too
    Have a great Sunday, Batu
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm, I'm not quite sure how I would answer that, but you did darn good Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've learned many positive things from our family. We're MOL @ some of yours!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share a love of prawns with my mum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Your kin has been a good influence on you, Batu!! Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA "my farts can clear a room" you're hilarious Batu!

    Do drop by my new blog about a British cat living in Hong Kong! Just started it a few days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive traits I inherited from my family? Seize the day - eat, cuddle and sleep! :-)

    I'm your newest feline follower. Come and give me a purrrrr at http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com ;-)

    ~Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL=you are such a handsome and silly boy, Batu!!...We share a love of prawns with our Mommy too; there is nothing better than family that loves and cherishes you, sweetie!...Happy week ahead, precious friend...smoochies...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Batu: What exceptional... and unique skills you have! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL Batu - we love your list of good qualities. It shows you can be very creative! And we think also that your cute white toesies should count as good qualities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good Batu! Excellent qualities! I thinks I want to tries some champagne. You have good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL. Those are definitely some positive traits you've picked up, Batu. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!