Sunday, May 29, 2011

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*



Here it is Sunday again. What have you got planned today? I know you all enjoyed the card for last week and I have a totally excellent card for us this week.....

If you can't remember how this works, here is the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is The Cat's out of the bag.




The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Oops! Quick thinking needed."

Quicki thinking...hmmmmm...would that be like running away from the fox I saw on Friday night? That was a bit scary and required quick thinking. He was out at my food bowls in the laundry. How dare he! Or more quick thinking might be seeing a blanket on a lap and jumping on it.....

What quick thinking have you done recently!
Enjoy your Sunday!


11 comments:

  1. Hooray, I can make comment for you, Batu.
    Thanks for your reading. I tried to make the comment for all of us today and it doesn't work..You are the first !!! Love you , Batu
    Must be your magic card and you are Amazing : )
    Have a wonderful day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Batu! Thanks for a great reading ! I think I have to do quick thinking to get away from my furblings who want to bite my tail all the time!
    A fox?! We've never seen one, but it's good you got away quickly!
    Purrrrrrs, KQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had to do quick thinking just now when our sister The Baby popped outta a box and thwapped us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellie had to do some quick thinking when she got stuck on the cabinet. Her plan? Call Mom!!
    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fox? I hope you are safe!!

    I haves to do some quick thinking when my mom opens the back door! I would likes to run out but her big foot is in the way!

    Good reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fox at your food bowl? Wow, scary! No wonder you needed quick thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teddy would have chased the fox. He is not quick thinking at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are glad you thought quickly and ran from that fox, Batu. So scary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been here for a few times but were unable to leave comments due to a hitch in Blogger.

    That's scary about the fox. Stay safe, my furriend.

    BTW, you look ultra professional posing so confidently with the crystal ball.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Batu: I have to some quick thinking to figure out what to say!

    A fox! Glad you were a quick thinker!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!