Sunday, November 8, 2009
Sunday Wisdom from the Daredevil Book for Cats
This Week we will be looking at the 10 Commandments of Cats:
1. Feel free to covet your neighbouring cat's wife. And their house and their Kitty Chunks for that matter.
2. Its okay to kill, provided the creature you are killing is smaller than you and defenceless. No sense in taking risks.
3. If a human offers you leftover kebab - leave it. Honestly, I always have terrible trouble the next morning.
4. Never explain. We are meant to be mysterious.
5. Learn your spellings. Idol = Bad. Idle = Good.
6. Commit adultery. If anyone challenges your morals, tell them there aren't enough cats to go around according to a recent survey. (If they ask which survey, run away.)
7. Never repay a favour. Giving should be its own reward.
8. If a job is worth doing, its worth getting someone else to do it.
9. Always get into fights. No idea why.
10. There is only one god. Thats you my good friend.
Thanks again Prince Cuddles. A good benchmark for us all to follow.
Nick Griffiths website - author of The Daredevil Book for Cats