Sunday, August 8, 2010

Psychic Sunday with the Amazing Batu



How do you like my new Amazing Batu look? Thanks to Kelly for this great picture - totally in theme with my image.....

It is Sunday again and time for your weekly affirmation.

For those of you who are not aware, I have been doing these fun Sunday affirmations. Look at the original post here:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Catapult.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Launch yourself forward. Go for it!"

Oh this is purrfect for a Sunday. Instead of lazing around, soaking up the sun like I have been all week, I command you to launch yourself.....off chairs, lounges, beds, stairs....off anywhere really. And go for it! Now let me just find an "it".....

Enjoy your Sunday.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping to start my Sunday early. Though I was planning to splonge around lazily. All day. So I don't know if I will be launching. I will think about it. Maybe coming down the stars in one bound will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were planning on napping but now we're going to search for "it"!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will launch myself from the bed onto the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Cat visitor was planning to have a great nap : )

    Everyday Cat Visitor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Batu, that's an excellent affirmation. Our human has to launch herself off the chair and do some house cleaning, as she'll have her dad visiting from out-of-province later this week! :-D

    We love your new "Amazing Batu" look, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I launch myself from the couch into my new heated bed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We shal launch ourselves into celebrating World Cat Day.

    Happy World Cat Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Batu, I shall launch into a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I launched of my wall in chase of a flutterby, ow I shall look for it.. HUgs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazingly handsome, Batu; we're going in search of IT right now, sweetie!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bleubeard says the only place he's launching is in front of the AC. While you are longing for sunny days, he is suffering from heat exhaustion. Now it's time to find a cool drink and a cool spot. Happy Sunday a bit late.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!