Sunday, August 1, 2010

Psychic Sunday



It is Sunday again and time for your weekly affirmation.
For those of you who are not aware, I have been doing these fun Sunday affirmations. Look at the original post here:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Cat Goddess.



The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Ask for help and you will receive guidance."

Oh, I like this one. No one should be ever too proud or aloof (like a Cat God or Goddess) to ask your furriends for help. Okay, what will I ask for? I ask all of you to help me have a lovely relaxing Sunday and send good vibe purrs out to all your furriends. And I am always up for guidance - thanks to all of you during the week that were concerned with my slight drinking habit. I take all of your advice and guidance on board so that I live a long and happy life! And the other bit of advice I got recently was from Calle, Halle and Sukki - they think on my Psychic Sundays I should be called The Amazing Batu! I like that new title so from next week, your weekly affirmation will come from The Amazing Batu!

Enjoy your Sunday.

11 comments:

  1. Asking for help can be a very difficult thing for some humans--our human has been struggling with that lately. Good reading! We like "The Amazing Batu," and look forward to next week's reading.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice reading, Batu
    I like your weekly affirmation. Pretty cool : )

    Everyday Cat Visitor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! "The Amazing Batu"! Cool! We thinks it is important to be humble enough to ask for help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, excellent suggestion, because you're always amazing Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your readings are so fun, Batu; love the Cat Goddess card, such a beautiful deck you read from!...And just for the record, sweetie, we think you are always amazing!!...Enjoy the day friend...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I ask for help in reaching my treats? They're in the high cupboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll even start a week early and call you the Amazing Batu. These affirmation cards really speak to me. Of course the things they say might not be for your pointed ears. Let's hope YOU don't need toilet guidance. Happy Sunday from clear around the world from this human and my sidekick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sound of The Amazing Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Amazing Batu! It has a nice ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We like The Amazing Batu!! It fits you purrfectly for Psychic Sunday!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!