Sunday, October 10, 2010

Psychic Sunday with the *Amazing Batu*



Sunday Sunday Sunday - where does the week go! I have been busy entertaining this week as Vicki & Paul had H & X to stay. Well let me see what the week has in store for us....

In case you have forgotten how it works, you can view the original post here:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Todays card is Cat's Eye.




The affirmation on the back of this card is:

"Open that inner eye. You'll see what's really happening."

Wow - this is really deep - did you know you had an inner eye? Is it connected to my stomach? I'll bet it is 'cos I always know where the BBQ is about to be lit, or when a can is about to be opened...and even when the fridge is about to be opened!!! I know what's happening 'cos I MAKE it happen!

Enjoy your Sunday!

13 comments:

  1. Hmm, maybe it has something to do with the boys here watching kitty TV outside! They're certainly seeing what's really happening! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I don't think I want an inner eye. I might see lots of nommed mousies in my tummy.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee !!! I didn't do like you read ! that's why I got caught by mom this morning !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, our inner eyes always know what is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, gorgeous Batu, we've missed you while Mom was busy moving us into the new house; we hope all is well...We didn't know about the inner eye thing, but that explains how we always know what Mommy's up to :)...We like your attitude, sweetie=make things happen!...Have a great week, lovely friend...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It is great to be so powerful!! I thinks I must have an inner eye too! I just know when everybodies in bed, then I come out to play with my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's more like an inner nose, BOL!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I even know when someone is thinking about opening the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mawhawhaw! My inner eye is spying some treats... purrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my God! I love Batu! What the amazing cat!
    Best for him - I will read new posts as often as I can.

    www.norwesko.eu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Moosey's inner eye always knows when a can of tuna is being opened. Uncanny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL~!!! We think we may have them inner eyes too. We ALWAYS know when ice cream is getting served!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!