Sunday, November 6, 2011

Psychic Sundays Revisited



Hi Everyone!

I am back again this week revisiting some of the Best Of's in the Psychic Sunday blogs...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is from February this last year......With Spring in the air here I am sure you can all relate to it....

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2011/02/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_27.html#comments

So that card was Cat Woman.




And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"Revel in your sensuality and passion. Do things that make you purr."

The most appropriate Kitty to feature today would have to be Catsparella...Riow, Riow!. Check out her comment this week....

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2011/03/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_13.html#comments

And I am still in a purring mood. Vicki says I sound like a trail bike....

If you are up for fashion tips, a la kitty-style, meeting new kittys and generally after a fabulous cat blog, look no further than Catsparella.

http://www.catsparella.com/


So come back next week for more fun revisiting the Psychic Sundays! I will continue to revisit the Psychic Sundays and I enjoy profiling my visitors too! I will finish this up by the end of the year...start sending me ideas for a weekly Sunday blog...I am open to ideas!

Enjoy your Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Batu!! Thanks for the sweet mention, that was really pawesome of you!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! Take care, furriend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did that an hour ago, Batu !!!
    Lick the fresh nip and then I purrs and now I passed out...MOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so cute!! Lightening bolts and all! I purr mostly on my mom's bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing with my mouses makes me purr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great card, it reminds me of someone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is a Catwoman the same thing as a Crazy Cat Lady? Mommy would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say as many others = Playing with a mouse makes me purr :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do things that make you purr...maybe I will eat some of that leftover candy. :)

    And reading your Psychic Sundays always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a great card, Batu! Our dad had a vacation day today, and we got to spend lots of the day with him. We purred and purred! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!