Sunday, November 13, 2011

Psychic Sundays Revisited




Hi Everyone!

I am back again this week revisiting some of the Best Of's in the Psychic Sunday blogs...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is from October last year......It is one of my favourite cards and Vicki thinks I should profile it again because for the last two Friday nights I have caught 2 large rats and left them as presents at the front door for her and Paul. See - I'm not past it yet!

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2011/02/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_27.html#comments

So that card was Something the Cat Dragged in.





And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"You've been having a hard time; things will get better."



http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2010/10/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_24.html#comments

So yes, I have been having a hard time of it - Vicki and Paul turned the house into chaos by getting the floors polished. Ripping up the carpet and moving all my favourite furniture around - it was awful!

The blog I am going to feature this week is actually from a dog - but a gorgeous loveable one that I am sure a lot of you visit already.....

http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/


So come back next week for more fun revisiting the Psychic Sundays! I will continue to revisit the Psychic Sundays and I enjoy profiling my visitors too! I will finish this up by the end of the year...start sending me ideas for a weekly Sunday blog...I am open to ideas!

Enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Mom says she hopes this card is right and that things are going to get better!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that card!! And we hope that things get better for you, Batu! Having the house in disarray is no fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep ! I done with my hard time ( been locked in ), Now I'm freeeeee !!!!!
    ( after the VET check ) and I'm sure you will end up with happy ending too, Batu.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh...we wonder why humans cannot just leave things the way we like it! Good job on your Rat catching...say, do they taste like chikkun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card! We hope things get better for you, Batu!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!