Sunday, April 19, 2009

Peace at Last...

Finally, I have the house and the servants to myself again. Although I really enjoyed having extra bodies warming my beds, and it was hard to choose who to sleep with at night (I chose the house guests over my servants), I am pleased to have my space back again.

I love my routine and I have spent a lot of time training my servants to behave in certain ways, the house guests just didn't get it.

H & X loved having me around - but they just wouldn't leave me alone! Don't they understand that a conquoring Royal needs to be left to their routine????

Here are some photos of me graciously posing with X.







4 comments:

  1. wow . it's so cutiee . .

    *hope we can be friend.
    issyeperfecto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You let him hold you like THAT?

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* yes, the things you do for love

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a lot of puffy goodness! I love your mittens :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!