Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where are they?


I have been greeting Vicki & Paul every night this week hoping that H & X were with them - it has been so quiet here. I look behind Vicki & Paul and there are no extra people getting out of the car. I have searched every room, looked under the beds...I even let out an almighty wail tonight in the middle of the kitchen to say, "Come out kids, I can't find you! I give up trying to find you!!!"

Do you think they are playing hide & go seek with me????

Here are some pictures of me on the bed that H was using. I have slept here every night hoping that she would come back.....




















Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Batu, you look so despondent. I hope they come back and visit you soon.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!