Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Turducken....

I have just found out where Vicki & Paul went for Sunday lunch. Apparently it was Pauls birthday and his nephew Liam was back from London for a visit so the family put on a traditional Sunday Roast. All week I had been hearing about "The Turducken". It had me fascinated what they were talking about. Well I have finally found out. A "Turducken" is a Turkey, stuffed by a Duck, stuffed by a Chicken....YUMMY! Why wasn't this cooked at my house? Vicki knows I luurrrvvveee Turkey and...Duck and...Chicken (oh, what a hard choice!). I would have loved the smells wafting from the kitchen while that was cooking... Imagine the miaows I would have made! And to think, they didn't even bring me leftovers. I may not talk to them for a while.....

1 comment:

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!