Sunday, July 24, 2011

Psychic Sundays Revisited




Back again this week revisiting some of the Best Of's in the Psychic Sunday blogs...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is from July last year....

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2010/07/psychic-sunday_25.html#comments


So that card was Caterpillar.



And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"Slow down. Take time to focus on the small stuff."

I asked everyone to concentrate on the small stuff, like their Friskies. But that isn't why I am profiling this card this week. I wanted to thank Jacqueline, from Jacqueline's Cat House blog, who thought I should be called *The Amazing Batu* in my Psychic Sunday blogs....so from then on, the Sunday Affirmations were known as Psychic Sundays with *The Amazing Batu*.


Thanks Jacqueline, Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mummy Cat and Daddy Cat! If you want to say hello to Jacqueline's brood, here is their blog:

http://jacquelinescathouse.blogspot.com/

If you are having fun revisiting some of the Psychic Sundays, let me know and I will continue.

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!


14 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed the Psychic Sundays! Jacqueline is very smart!

    Mom Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great !!! I think I will pay attention with my treats today : )
    I am still purrs for Vicki, I hope she is doing o.k.
    Purrs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's right and fitting...you ARE amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think you should continue with the Sunday redux!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, this is a good one. Do continue the posts on Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are right, treats are great and small ones have lots of flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batu, or should we say...Amazing Batu, we're so glad you are revisiting Psychic Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carry on Mr Amazing. We like your Sunday just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love your Sunday predictions and we must say, we think you are amazing everyday, all the time, handsome Batu :)...Thanks for mentioning our blog=we really do adore you, precious friend...Big smoochies x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  10. We enjoy your psychic Sundays. Especially in retrospect! It is fun to read what has piqued your interest in the comments!

    You truly are amazing Batu!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! You have the cutest pics of your kitties! Love them!

    When you have a chance, please come and meet us over at voiceBoks.com. It is a great site that allows women to engage and really connect with each other. You won't find the same unpromising atmosphere that you normally do elsewhere. Our site allows you to gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see), INCREASE YOUR TRAFFIC, and have a chance to connect with some great women. The traffic we generate for our members is usually VERY good considering we're a fairly new site. In just 1 month after our relaunch, we've accumulated over 18,000 posts and 365,500 page visits! Please come take a look and I guarantee you will be impressed with the results.

    You may also check out these sites for testimonials of our site:

    Best Social Network of the Year

    A Great Blogging Community for Moms

    voiceBoks - The Place to Be

    and... Top 10 Blogs for Work at Home Moms

    Hope to see you there!

    Sincerely,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!