Sunday, July 31, 2011

Psychic Sundays Revisited




Back again this week revisiting some of the Best Of's in the Psychic Sunday blogs...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is from March this year....

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2011/03/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_20.html#comments


So that card was Democat.



And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"Stand up for what you believe in."

As it was Election time in our Country, I asked everyone to think of the elections and then vote for what they believed in. Most voted for more treats. I totally agree with that one.....I loved the Cara n Crew comment who agreed with my Purrs for Peace mantra that I pointed out on the card and they thought I should live in California...do I look like an old hippy???? I don't even like Hippy Music!!! But that totally made me laugh so I had to share it with you....


If you want to say hello to Cara n Crew at the Fraidy Cats blog - click below to meet Pip, Smidgen, Minnie and Hollie:

http://3fraidycats.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the feedback - I will continue to revisit the Psychic Sundays as they have been lots of fun and I enjoy profiling you too!

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!


7 comments:

  1. We think you would do better than any DemoCat or RepubliCat that we have now!!!


    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd do better than Canad's current politicians, too. :-)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'd be a better prime minister than the current lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhmmmm, are you into the nip? We think that's the deal-breaker for Hippydom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-D dunno, Batu. We seem to recall your Psychic Sundays when you had the googly, psycho eyes... that could put you in contention for hippydom! Thanks for the shout-out! Purrs,

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the democrats and the republicans around here sure haven't been doing their jobs lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We agree with the Island Cats ... neither the democrats or the republicans are doing much of anything these days! :(

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!