Sunday, July 3, 2011

Psychic Sunday Revisited...



I thought it might be fun to revisit some of the Psychic Sunday blogs...like a best of....I used to MOL at some of the comments...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is from November last year....

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2010/11/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_14.html#comments

So that card was Catalog.



And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"Treat yourself to some retail therapy."

There were some funny comments to this card but the best was from Eric and Flynn who didn't like the sound of being re-tailed!

Visit Eric and Flynn here:
http://twodevoncats.blogspot.com/

I will re-visit the Psychic Sundays over the next few Sundays so make sure you come back.

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Cool! I love the idea of The Best of Psychic Sunday!

    Hmmm! Being "retailed" does sound like a dreadful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun! But we'd rather be re-tailed than de-tailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I remember the card too! Eric and Flynn are funny kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric and Flynn are pretty de-tail oriented, aren't they???


    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool ! .. I can't wait you re-visit the Psychic Sundays again..That's going to be Fun !!!
    Happy Sunday Batu
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eric and Flynn are so funny! We love the idea of a "best of" Psychic Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!