Sunday, July 10, 2011

Psychic Sunday Revisited



Back again this week revisiting some of the Best Of's in the Psychic Sunday blogs...

If you aren't sure how the Psychic Sunday works....click the link to my original blog post:

Original Psychic Sunday blog post

Now the one I am going to profile this week is again from November last year....

http://theadventuresofbatukhan.blogspot.com/2010/11/psychic-sunday-with-amazing-batu_28.html#comments


So that card was When the Cat's Away.



And the affirmation on the back of this card was:

"Enjoy your Freedom."

I asked everyone how they enjoyed their freedom.....I loved how some of you would nearly escape, or be supervised in your freedom. But I think Brian summed it up with his comment:

Freedom is in the paw of the beholder...we are free to be happy, which is a great way to spend every day!

Thanks Brian - if you want to say hello to Brian, here is his blog:

http://www.brianshomeblog.com/

If you are having fun revisiting some of the Psychic Sundays, let me know and I will continue.

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!


7 comments:

  1. We like these posts with the fave comment...and even though we are indoor kitties, that's as much freedom as we want. We all came from the big bad outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are indoor cats ... free to watch what happens outside from our safe confines, and free from worry because we know our mom and dad love us and will take care of us. :) - Sammy and Moosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! We loves that quote from Brian! That was a wonderful thought! And what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brain Rocks !!!
    I like that ! " we are free to be happy " And sound like we cats ARE : )
    Have a great day, Batu
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my freedom, but I get cross when the big rain drops spoil it and I have to rush indoors to keep dry! Enjoy your week :)xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - get those paws tapping!